Scrap n Stamp Stamptember Blog Hop.
It’s my turn to inspire you to dust off your die cutting machine and make something. If you’re new to my blog, welcome. I’m Karen, of KWarnerStudio.com. I love sharing my creativity with y’all. Thank you for hopping along Scrap n Stamp Stamptember Blog Hop. I hope you arrived from Julia Chupik !
Fall like temperatures are fast approaching. With fall comes many excuses to play with paper. The changing colours and numerous occasions provide us limitless WHY’s. Why we need to craft. My goal is to help with How and What. How to utilize the items we acquire and What those items can do.
Scrap n Stamp Stampember Blog Hop Participants :
Karen Warner >>>>>>>You are here
My contribution to Scrap n Stamp Stamptember Blog Hop uses the six piece Memory Box Postage Strip Die.
Here is the finished card:
2. Cut out a vellum panel the same size as the card front.
3. Use the narrow Strip Die to create an edging along top, bottom of the heavy weight vellum.
4. Blend Distress oxide ink in the centre of each postage stamp, dry.
5. Stamp images on the postage stamp strip.
6. Watercolour the images.
7. Adhere finished and dry Postage Strip on top of the second set of cut out.
9. Apply pattern paper to the outside.
10. Stamp the inside . Personal information on a separate detachable piece of vellum. Attach to the inside of the card to ensure privacy . Designed to be used in a planner to save the date.
11. Stamp and emboss front vellum panel.
12. Attach vellum panel by threading cording through the card front left hand side.
GIVEAWAY:If you would like to win the die used in Scrap n Stamp Stamptember Blog Post – Memory Box Postage Strip Die:
Remember to leave a comment and subscribe to KWarnerStudio.com to enter. One comment will be drawn randomly – Prize Lot – Memory Box Postage Strip Die. Comments close Friday September 22, 2017. Drawing is Saturday September 23 , 12:01 p.m. AST
Thank you for hopping along ! K x